[vmeet] Notes and Screenshots from Elluminate demonstration meeting

John Buford <buford@samrg.org> Tue, 26 May 2009 15:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:reply-to:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=khzf5Yzi+uUylIuzY/G0hoicbQj5jIWxMgCV8ebWLpg=; b=WDiHU5V7inbPrMQjC3iONgFV/6R2JkPU8Cx2iA3XZEi8FGC1cJaOzoW2KkP/YG2Riz mrmMRcy6dmuBDuU8McSw05JZUyTA1pVXfb4bebYaJ4AhOCbtVExtgh9V8U8hZc678PLJ N7XvKoi2se48fsmk3WM/obaAgUzu7epIM0CNQ=