Re: [vnfpool] New Charter for Toronto

Don Clarke <D.Clarke@cablelabs.com> Sun, 06 July 2014 20:53 UTC

From: Don Clarke <D.Clarke@cablelabs.com>
To: DIEGO LOPEZ GARCIA <diego.r.lopez@telefonica.com>, ext Melinda Shore <melinda.shore@nomountain.net>, "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <mehmet.ersue@nsn.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 20:52:59 +0000
References: <B0D29E0424F2DE47A0B36779EC6667796616CDC0@nkgeml501-mbs.china.huawei.com> <F67D8AE3B3893148B7E3EF3977D554E5402168@EXCHANGE.cablelabs.com> <0ec801cf97b6$3a660400$af320c00$@olddog.co.uk> <E4DE949E6CE3E34993A2FF8AE79131F838E553@DEMUMBX005.nsn-intra.net> <53B744CB.9000404@nomountain.net> <E4DE949E6CE3E34993A2FF8AE79131F838EC4A@DEMUMBX005.nsn-intra.net>, <1527F33A-81DD-4672-9B57-AE2BD3D80BF9@telefonica.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.5.0.27]