Re: [vnrg] FW: Fwd: I-DAction:draft-jeong-vnrg-virtual-networks-ps-00.txt

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 06 February 2011 05:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7+faRrY0eI9POr0PGEar5K6e91eqInt4c56GGulJky0=; b=DQ27JOd84NTQCDurP3UdFRqV4u5RorGd3+oXkoeOJiGRcOrq3Yhjx7u+CBtRvvgsa+ hkb3Gj1UplZlfovHgdshowrctCBFExQWqpH9IW2330pTeh2RTHOivO14cPXSlCwYPgbE s2zl1S/d2EOeJe+0uu+aBnPHgjj3c82aj0zeA=