Re: [VoT] Vectors of Trust: A Strawman

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Thu, 02 October 2014 23:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Yhuc1vN5M2PBLN66io/+FDxBKqX2iaKIiQWygXTI2pY=; b=g06aoOReob7YlfxDDP4u+1NMR+OQexB69/jPpV5AauH0XBtKAAxGFXWHQt0qyOLV3k ZiprCXErnpYXCWw4zWnplGs/BM46mLTWfXB1yvLtw6Q7EDoGUyHU5UNhhildqfmH/oQd m1QckgLTw0zg5+6Rc58CBztJ5V97yh4y0DxpbT0ZnRqDQnSh6FJjo8KW0f04HopcGESt bTwjbWNIgrU+uHM+M+a9VuIZvIAsDb0vQoyRAiefDwngfQpFYzXbmlei84Fymy/1ndSh 3nXMe014XZWsdFsjZ+jwJvlD00bZqyGVn82nq1ukDC8QtZvHuFhKZoptEAOemrNa++5i ji/w==