Re: [VoT] Vectors of Trust: A Strawman

Joni Brennan <joni@kantarainitiative.org> Thu, 09 October 2014 16:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ra0S2+XtMN+FxR5NZ1YKhmD6THONx27LpHBuwmqiz7g=; b=kAG1TTos6jDf0OSdYI/cOPAISE28RMAMsSYRObLXMguGosMcsqBU/qRLfn1uZwmHNh LOclk1W7AySyn3DS7rDLPdz9husKwplmQ5R9Jr3wh8iDfgze6B95v98D4D1wqA0KNr9g A7T3cpqxLYOCiQDBJOlHiVl28yBgvx0j7npLuJSg76HjS1wL2qbyHrtwk3JIN3Tx82gZ 5D0j00h+ASp4xjetM8Knpv8Nyf52EJ/Sx8kaUTIAa0LoSl9lh0Yyg9z9flY5n18wel6k jxaDWaqG7ZW9hbRaXFhkjpFfb+f4KBHttYh8wra2xNgifQp1uWPh3dq8Js/qzG37r783 ak4A==