Re: [VoT] How to express duplicate checks with VoT?

Joanne Knight <Joanne.Knight@dia.govt.nz> Fri, 11 March 2016 01:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=nz.smxemail.com; s=alpha; c=relaxed/relaxed; q=dns/txt; i=@nz.smxemail.com; t=1457661418; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc; bh=svNOGPzh556RjmnwJopWwEH7PISWKo7JzfTZXKOyDO0=; b=xn9pWmkG3sG82HrvJ1nGMnTtUWXVcuZ/3lcwnJB5g7jinpeu7kKqDAjADtix53kC InROGFne2NwOlmCRaIu9ukp6lWJZtV2ZnDJdOTfDiK0UjyyQeSkLjLeJWFXL4y2i FhPaumTsQni97FVtGtIdIyCiDuLicgAtSPQC96uDrw4=;