Re: [VoT] Feedback on new Draft

Joanne Knight <Joanne.Knight@dia.govt.nz> Wed, 09 September 2015 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=nz.smxemail.com; s=alpha; c=relaxed/relaxed; q=dns/txt; i=@nz.smxemail.com; t=1441836061; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:CC; bh=1Ns7U4gdjOdK0pAk0vUEcd6yc8PVA2zAunDZ6g3GI/Q=; b=sDaCcHTjekah1TBRFSrU5lYu2fNzXmrwTQl8PRyTfRJKYVPvezEbEZ9xqL/v1WFe mhWTdr8KMf3cT6LPRN5d5vM73uxbaoxo6f/IULzBM+AT4Bu7Mo/eymQIU/5Hk4Cx sYVAeNPzKAkOs2g2EYwCsEpJsJZPkkqeWdcossJExKI=;