Re: [VoT] Security Problem with Primary Credential Usage

Julian White <jwhite@nu-d.com> Fri, 13 May 2016 07:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6RORb0DYnSBJNzOdTLb6sr1ZvTuJq7Izca782DuAoU8=; b=FFscqPasckStmG3xIrUkeRvoI8WHQWAkeWPiHHyrbWm9r023Akf3TU8IEEVVmRs+rH sDqaiBbdA95uKl679Z6ijPE3Py2D+nldficKEfA9RPRc9NNVabTZlrQAjNV+NJJ3rwv/ uwk52E4gi8IrA2UvyaIKyL4bib9gJ3dNXtwx+kJb0fwVhcM7IPAo1b6jRbpByrWgpxRz x8TuRAwxUPH+5xqxAYnjL2fRR7qCPY2hWw/9VI9ggaQpK6gDa2jmVjWnojnV3QMuDHQb ho4yi0CvnUOAWB69zCvBNwicJt5T9TygwT2c7KBAoBUIFtRSZIXt0GKkk2lQ0ZX0qm84 BIRQ==