[VoT] Credential usage, presentation and verification

Robin Wilton <wilton@isoc.org> Tue, 04 August 2015 10:53 UTC

From: Robin Wilton <wilton@isoc.org>
To: "vot@ietf.org" <vot@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 10:53:07 +0000
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=wilton@isoc.org;
x-originating-ip: [94.174.34.240]
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: 1; SN1PR06MB1840; 5:KegUn13N49xP/N+CxtzqEzRrF6EiMYC30i51bKsKdSRetyL5fxrWYTkwkvGiaK51sHInrLiEQEEK7SLuzJcI0R+pRwCh4cd/+myZlm1CyZBwSbHO/7JV9WQTzRx3SM91z5L07QBrWCYBLzhthDJZfQ==; 24:k2L3nxR6nzE52DnAKPTSZ8d7/aBQyEvN26p91923Y3go70jLltmoVCeOM6hhRqdhJVXtD72IKsTVPugmNyDFhkzfQsglEjztbJ58DQ0Zgjo=; 20:TnnvI2sRVyrOW6DFM7sQvh10+9qpz/G+zG38Fe2H4ClJtSPwr4a4JvOOgc/ptzvGOE+m9twXPjdhu8VgIkCiXw==
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:SN1PR06MB1840;
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <SN1PR06MB1840D839EE5050B6E6FA7C77BF760@SN1PR06MB1840.namprd06.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:;
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:(601004)(5005006)(3002001); SRVR:SN1PR06MB1840; BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:; SRVR:SN1PR06MB1840;
x-forefront-prvs: 0658BAF71F
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10009020)(243025005)(124975003)(199003)(189002)(377454003)(24454002)(501624003)(377424004)(479174004)(66066001)(87936001)(76176999)(110136002)(54356999)(106356001)(5001960100002)(86362001)(105586002)(2351001)(68736005)(19617315012)(102836002)(16236675004)(106116001)(107886002)(36756003)(64706001)(99286002)(229853001)(2501003)(5001830100001)(2420400006)(5001860100001)(77096005)(77156002)(189998001)(62966003)(50986999)(101416001)(82746002)(81156007)(19580405001)(46102003)(33656002)(83716003)(97736004)(15975445007)(4001540100001)(2656002)(2900100001)(92566002)(122556002)(2950100001)(5002640100001)(19580395003)(40100003)(99936001)(450100001)(104396002); DIR:OUT; SFP:1101; SCL:1; SRVR:SN1PR06MB1840; H:SN1PR06MB1839.namprd06.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; SPF:None; PTR:InfoNoRecords; A:1; MX:1; LANG:en;
received-spf: None (protection.outlook.com: isoc.org does not designate permitted sender hosts)