[VoT] LoA, Use cases and other points raised

Joanne Knight <Joanne.Knight@dia.govt.nz> Sun, 26 November 2017 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=nz.smxemail.com; s=alpha; c=relaxed/relaxed; q=dns/txt; i=@nz.smxemail.com; t=1511740588; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:CC; bh=v03eOYekbGF6EcXmXLNxaxu4/AFt1jtQiYghzVnosXA=; b=tNpVYpgN7QGpr+L4CNkwOmGr/T5ECN4v5ICD3BXKhSBpWT54EJIlcRhu89qFwcSj PHP/C+MLj2X8Baf7aKBsvxh+9kCENu+yTD+HcZyU9TdkPyV7XCdDKvnyRpPh1jaL zMpHoYuKIP8zvZCSZCPiLUYDWd9+N8Jhe2J3kaDV8E0=;