Re: [VoT] How to express duplicate checks with VoT?

Joanne Knight <Joanne.Knight@dia.govt.nz> Sun, 20 March 2016 19:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=nz.smxemail.com; s=alpha; c=relaxed/relaxed; q=dns/txt; i=@nz.smxemail.com; t=1458503185; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:CC; bh=2SleVPePu+fqS1o7Wq52l4FwSOjHthdM6d8+nof0ZIc=; b=S16c+gh3j0+8TIN/5bZotJjs8/ZGyXLclTKmAEreT+hpLaAM9uVt+qWyvDeVq+LV MVbboFrHOmNdCb6kAV9aa1bxynQ35Qu+l2B4cuNzIKBy8xJ9sCQm4oz7WObJcKMM 7JGLQGswk298BKjK5aoYBPE4+G4cMtEcRPt4bMeeCww=;