[vpn4dc] Question on the problem

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 31 October 2011 12:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=2224; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320065944; x=1321275544; h=from:subject:date:message-id:to:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=G2guliZa+vspNC9mA6k5Hv0Gpc+mOClLpClIcysrzy4=; b=Dcm8JJ3eeOzK6cFeFNOyor/KyWsYfcmV+l3pQMUDYA/2lfcPbanb9OIG bt9Kaok3CSyqE6ScSCY6iB/w+3scZggcCLZOfreoozw9N67waBW2XYt5D bQJjHSnZmWt1WXfylAlhn/emXwSr4fS6ZE+VXQx7iuu9yGT/cosKiu7Ne w=;