Re: [VRRP] AD review of draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib

Rio Asnara <asnara101@gmail.com> Fri, 14 January 2011 17:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lsY21Z2md0G7JHF6vttu/npv+SEABkKzaw+eZO1Q9w0=; b=pkDqVY8R1WLFmXwoAc88tg4gqLa5dL4hv+C8WnM/E6fH19qQU/YUeY+QLUjJf5ARPy 63H2pNZETT5QA9V+JJAcxW8ZNkZIlcVszdhUXSEnkf9BeIT+LLyM4MC+HAHk2chUsi/D QqU2xwV5BpxAnIduPRTqrZngYDZL6Vh1V6vIE=