Re: [VRRP] Dan's Discuss and Comment on draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-spec

Adrian Farrel <Adrian.Farrel@huawei.com> Wed, 02 December 2009 22:07 UTC

Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 22:06:54 +0000
From: Adrian Farrel <Adrian.Farrel@huawei.com>
To: Stephen Nadas <stephen.nadas@ericsson.com>, dromasca@avaya.com
Cc: Radia.Perlman@Sun.COM, iesg@ietf.org, vrrp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [VRRP] Dan's Discuss and Comment on draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-spec

Dan has gone all silent on us. :-)

Stephen, there was one action that had not been done - moving text from the
appendix to the Operational Issues section.

Can I suggest you do this in a new revision (unless you want to give me some
text to include as an RFC Editor note) and then we will have a perfect hand
with which to beat Dan.

Thanks,
Adrian