Re: [VRRP] draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-07.txt MIB Dr. Review

Mukesh Gupta <mukesh@juniper.net> Tue, 16 March 2010 21:12 UTC

From: Mukesh Gupta <mukesh@juniper.net>
To: "Kalyan (Srinivas)Tata" <stata@checkpoint.com>, Joan Cucchiara <jcucchiara@mindspring.com>, "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>, Adrian Farrel <Adrian.Farrel@huawei.com>, Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>, "tata_kalyan@yahoo.com" <tata_kalyan@yahoo.com>, "vrrp@ietf.org" <vrrp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:09:07 -0700
References: <9CEB032BDB454422BA9F65732441BDF0@your029b8cecfe><EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A0401F0DE0F@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com><001c01caaa58$e7924fd0$6501a8c0@JoanPC><EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A0401F0E16E@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com><497B6D90E0023142AF34948DEFFAB38D3A8772AFBA@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <002201cabc98$04417510$6501a8c0@JoanPC> <9FFC3234F1B7F0439C9B8BF94A83F48214ACB1A6A2@USEXCHANGE.ad.checkpoint.com> <005301cac083$25c5f6e0$6501a8c0@JoanPC> <9FFC3234F1B7F0439C9B8BF94A83F48215242801A6@USEXCHANGE.ad.checkpoint.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US