Re: [vwrap] What abstract type systems already exist?

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Mon, 09 May 2011 23:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=JBagKiSEd/a8kevC/VKb1TnhX7rHTRqCUlcbbdEmJZ4=; b=H76nBx+OdQ8NJlxgv16kTWvVowMAoe89PSmPaT/hJXeCgEV+8vTgSB/SwzhaJ81m8M 7ZIL6j4MaX76pgp4yJz58uxawBFyHffUYFxPl40AL1Bb3dOx03FXTQ9f17289u4dWAEa wX7wvq/YfuNBCOQO6a9X4dgv66XxMw8sa369k=