Re: [vwrap] is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 04 May 2011 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=jZ3HBAUC8CtNa063eweKM/aClAofo2OBgIqRD/21U8Q=; b=LIr3CTq7IChdtamvSqx9EaCfg3nag3Z1HpAC9zLhxH0P8uoqIV4cSaDonToPNWOJ/Y 18UOAAr+9ETtnrPrEea+E0c9wYvYk8gQbbIlrezvbmE36ju/PRpkBbO54CzzSccl0Zq0 t9FZJNBmtl9+trQtoMouYNoj1vjYIlXSGQpjs=