Re: [vwrap] VWRAP, after discussion with the Area Director

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> Wed, 11 May 2011 02:24 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 20:24:38 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
To: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Cc: vwrap@ietf.org, vwrap-ads@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [vwrap] VWRAP, after discussion with the Area Director

Thanks, Barry.

Speaking as the Area Director responsible for the VWRAP WG, I'd like to
make it fully clear that we plan to proceed as follows:

1. Close the working group in its current instantiation

3. Continue discussions on the list

The hope is that folks here can converge on a new direction, leading to
formation of a new working group, or at least to publication of
individual Internet-Drafts that provide a framwork for future efforts.

Peter