Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Tue, 05 April 2011 23:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=CR+QyS+sUqipcZh8JNlOykkk7xlVUemawwooqYHkalo=; b=L/pTUSij+p69zuWPZ9CfRAxFhOlThANQRHWg7b3mbs7B6Gl+O7rwh/IrKH5ltWIgHF PVOsAMYYFN+mEbbv5YhKuX8++Qnr3o3l+JDY2mVjASGULwmYDQsdS1SdZPlGUD/WezMb KLlie6xguvLBB7wC5w4zQ+kQT6hB7Icznq1Ng=
References: <20110330011458.GB8908@alinoe.com> <4D931434.2030206@boroon.dasgupta.ch> <4646639E08F58B42836FAC24C94624DD92FDE22F3F@GVW0433EXB.americas.hpqcorp.net> <20110401161332.37ca0f9e@hikaru.localdomain> <AANLkTimcMbrJzXYTvs0cszn+rhH4ygEPvzvLwu94gr-4@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=hL5YTAW9_V7EA3C3fiknU0o_ARA@mail.gmail.com> <20110405152025.26ba8f77@hikaru.localdomain> <4D9B4586.9080004@gmail.com> <BANLkTi=hX1ne=hvFqPh_EwTV_Urryxbp_A@mail.gmail.com>