Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 00:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=OQurIkszjutIHwAajdsimlWqgwTZagbtMr76SprSWz0=; b=VPbo5E9YRQq5A4B1otyJd+9k9MaVEr2UFaRuIVNetaiRrdem/nrqbt61OqqGlO7kVl kca2gNaViRIt081ltCgfZEmgRkNeY0NicsYZe6vLszTM/aji7OUEybB7KskZESeVtNV/ 1jf/472ZMzwGf3TxuROyWW35M6+OiFN8Jbq0o=