Re: [vwrap] is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 04 May 2011 16:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=uoDVbTAJsSR3PLhTFpWTjwEzoYu8CO0G4jl9W8uzIpM=; b=E/dyEOyKRr5PwmEI20dPdQB2igXKwdNcVD3ccBc2F7cTC2/x6cPc6DR5mSeGKS6XK7 rVVLWTZ/xrzdJo5vk2Gk5xXDY8aT8JfKCDhRcXr5s9hp88sKLXvl/g/ygiiB6ANuAkaA oq3LKpTG/7jO38Hhd9cIbWKRPHMkBRNVxh4vc=