Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 06 April 2011 00:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=b+R4GfoulYGsv7BXrMfHfVhdsqxXm89n9Bw/Du6n7Qg=; b=F1ISTucHyVQRGoVwYwG0Ecc1g6rybhsVJsKv+WanfdTMWb4/PGFv5TNQxl4IxngEM/ MUZDUJxEDJh1bFzAQcghDCeiJfCa+Un+ha22Y/UQgeaqGIYmVxmkHQxNUoT0gJHB1PHi 4dzj6NwdNFheWNY5Cfe7StToHS+Kr/NXTcMe4=