[vwrap] Assets & Avatar space

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Sat, 09 April 2011 16:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Y9C39/79KyDKsGh2M410GT776nFz/fs4RGooERwJrHg=; b=t7HTSkQkgnHAGj9EoX4SnK1kii7LP4KDrEsEoUJX9s4h/x2wZ7MCyAXvqgqz8Yv+UE TKB2JVd33hP6GZlvTkCyMJ3qqc95sNQzbd3gRXaH2dCvlSB6Y3F9f5Q9mW7P31+Jy9f/ clOb5PeFi6QbFJrUINWkqEvpLvmWp6yyfRLvM=