Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 06 April 2011 02:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=OSqY7ABiLWXVCBkhSnfW3gu/t1zdLd7DtldONuzEAw8=; b=hwEZaVTHawT88wzwii/DT7hlFUti6NgsfV7+bJwP9mFx1A2/H5LOuxRm5dkwkPxAmP xZFaSDD2fRnVOc05yE65382jURFFE4Z+isWUmA9wJM94hx+GZo+1G/X2vxnjA4z5n3+K w/OMvR8s8/kMBVrPuBe21PIA01Mc2Kpb8SGU8=
References: <20110330011458.GB8908@alinoe.com> <4D931434.2030206@boroon.dasgupta.ch> <4646639E08F58B42836FAC24C94624DD92FDE22F3F@GVW0433EXB.americas.hpqcorp.net> <20110401161332.37ca0f9e@hikaru.localdomain> <AANLkTimcMbrJzXYTvs0cszn+rhH4ygEPvzvLwu94gr-4@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=hL5YTAW9_V7EA3C3fiknU0o_ARA@mail.gmail.com> <20110405152025.26ba8f77@hikaru.localdomain> <4D9B4586.9080004@gmail.com> <BANLkTi=hX1ne=hvFqPh_EwTV_Urryxbp_A@mail.gmail.com> <4D9B73D5.4000809@gmail.com> <BANLkTikO5qY+ZOJuMkBfMRT2Y3HjtPCLYw@mail.gmail.com> <4D9B8ADA.9000106@gmail.com> <BANLkTimgdU6mzu+Vz-yUU_33cm9VrdHR0w@mail.gmail.com> <4D9B937C.1040403@gmail.com> <BANLkTik+V6xfbrx07eQO-zNq9r1v03j6CQ@mail.gmail.com> <4D9B9D4A.7050006@gmail.com> <BANLkTi=zpAKKDzGiiNLG_Q=SDCgrS0t48w@mail.gmail.com> <4D9BB342.7020607@gmail.com> <BANLkTimGZniPfHvmyOyf3UO+DrRcqYMCsQ@mail.gmail.com>