Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Tue, 05 April 2011 22:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=DOA1zjIJgTBQNRI2pZfKTLkDq19d2GdKIDdcDGmjXU4=; b=HgDHq33lkjCwgwJMCpn2rTjOkC4LOKvmwlWYE4oIwY2x0SReP3arArvO9nfIMMqP4i Cnd04JugXL7Vn3KSMxGUsvVy8sy59go7Ub5QgUJ+f09SAyTXZDoHf55qvbFtFRr3byM+ BrgwrieoJpDzrimXF/WnQwv7As1DX27Fdl65k=