Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Tue, 03 May 2011 13:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5xdL/njgOTysO5jXJJj6Kb4AZ1IwRh+5sa+SXh65UME=; b=FuypqIszJl/8IOSts02Uut85wQD+hbczjKXLbI2HVWbofvintz/5PmJYFWazudbKmO G/Qt+NDDJzKZgk3Fw4f9t14g6dpW7h0Hr5FeVLwfrBVR90YT2EsaGosB3RQUgEUVHRPj TuD32OotG/ooSob67djPFswaBVYTGXWp1GcDM=