Re: [vwrap] about abstract type systems... llsd and dsd

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Tue, 03 May 2011 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RHpUYpniWwBMVSCBI5sZ/s+iAHWiZXq3ZftQgMeMG9c=; b=PxAYTezF/TRby2cwfbK44IbkBvCF9i74YJPF3uqiwIvCm6lWbLmPrVVtL93PDMJwid zs6HCaUXEWaoRa2wc9ThVQLu3S25yLGixNiJ3etH2gXcJ0sXWNWaMv6xNAZdWHj4aq2G 6/lbc5K/LMvEoQJpBuFeV07eniDJh7irSZKSQ=