Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 15:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=AWluGGg+DjfrVUg13/HFSC+gV3H2cmbdrkTYjb7nF8k=; b=oat/4CqdaXPtZ/84azFpgdhqHeQ9W+lyL96ncMgRmEEQ7PNW88+U8H/lmCNlrQNJbY x7EteTvgFStGHhZyPc35Q7O6d//v8fY0cfi1SlbM+sPIxKY/4isxjnPuu7TmssJO4yjE XT0/zwStbFIPTXDUrgcdImdw1r8oL27s0GUUs=