Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 21:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=wpqIvemJOI8rueiShkSGLonoj+elqL6yuYGX5cDUgNg=; b=mhrfpUFhRbY4dpknMqb/fhsX/5dQLBxPg9mK53cvANoWyM6omf7bxjYbH0Dj0i85iv kWkKOg7lg6BYZWD3wMkKULQDT+lJ11jAFa5SIlTQz9uNu7IFSYrMvlXNzNOIOdMiOzcL /RsX4Ba9guWeDT5Sngn4ZtnoD2OqwqKerhqGo=
References: <20110330011458.GB8908@alinoe.com> <4D931434.2030206@boroon.dasgupta.ch> <4646639E08F58B42836FAC24C94624DD92FDE22F3F@GVW0433EXB.americas.hpqcorp.net> <AANLkTimaA3qcKOUUjQzvq86R1UMvamTc4yJh4NBMp_Gq@mail.gmail.com> <1301499645.12359.10.camel@mdickson-hplinux> <AANLkTimPvnysbzkwyUuq6PVrjo5x1ngo04ifv7FSz+D+@mail.gmail.com> <4D936C33.2020602@gmail.com> <AANLkTinEKD7478BF4o-xe22XAtD5mJJejRV8g2GBq7oY@mail.gmail.com> <1301518302.12359.27.camel@mdickson-hplinux>