Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Meadhbh Hamrick <ohmeadhbh@gmail.com> Sat, 15 January 2011 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wy1WlwKX1U4Qk1oeZSCnlgayiyRSvc+RvTAwFljFBpg=; b=j1qtXHZAF0/KpCpiFZwvMtZhP3lSAwP0hEDts7DsAswFdCOHkMMOuETyDjUET7UDjn OLTh+KhLzAgRoK6TlFKcw62dW6WfYnVA1+RNz1rP8XGu58SCKhfbpRTUWYvdq+AKF/cC o4Wresc0YUlhGPDDmvYkCPQTaik0CL9iPooQs=