Re: [vwrap] VWRAP, after discussion with the Area Director

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 11 May 2011 06:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1/xuY/qryb25MbTtEukf+BVfl+blkHpFlCm1m0x3KlQ=; b=XUtVEEJ3IVTHiPXlbEcJFLfQyKvVflZsMNIcVczygaS7VrkQHWdIqSsDQOTfmbD18w xm5421z4ZgiETfzGyCMTiERqocV0aXTZgPOEbkXWuFbI/dkpFzLBKGODgEFVCz/O2+1L zRo6yDmBj0px3MhzVKE9sloJ8g2YqjClGPof0=