Re: [vwrap] What abstract type systems already exist?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Tue, 10 May 2011 04:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=NyzWyuZaODYlXBTL/66g9cprGkmIT/6+E27XTtJK6Qk=; b=VCcy7WkcrNb0Dft/ZNAVDKKQWFrGdP5bzT7IsrmSLqmY8DgDHB7eWKfuVC7mRbog2f TL3MZILpL7C44Wa6/g8C7T9skO4l2YExNvLcKCMT1NQ6UovpefrQV5QQB6Idb17irca1 w2q6vtiKffzJldSBN8dMKmeVcoTcvdIOYMMcU=