Re: [vwrap] Why are we standardizing the login handshake? (was RE: one question)

Meadhbh Hamrick <ohmeadhbh@gmail.com> Fri, 24 September 2010 23:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=10NIBmBD47r0Dy7mlNYbeurMtAU+8fXMClD8qxb1nS8=; b=nAICHKdG6wys5ZPGauMhtr5a7ropcjD46r7lm89GDuQbH48lvHK+RLiSvKy3c1GpJQ cbLof5PQOOqoPyfIDzk+ov7l7YMyNIshC/zdL8BA4cVF0z5YlMj1qAznM3T7RSs+pQsD aTCKQOLk5PagFgilwyvkUA9k/eX47Z4TNLT7c=