Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Vaughn Deluca <vaughn.deluca@gmail.com> Sat, 15 January 2011 20:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=S3W2FbxuYyZtp5KK6Ixi51h/5zrUyruJUWwsFjB2jPg=; b=Z7aQ5KXcuLxxDQUJqxCy5APodRGHZ2XPtt6DlzQzGrJ4NcKRxF48xf+Tn5TIheOhIZ oLGOUo3NbKg1ekEji3qgr+Tvc6HKGyx+6VTsUwe/tr4WASG9cEj69ZfTErl4CmOVS2Sb RV7mSbhRRnY5suLg3J239NzLBRWAY+yogq7kY=