Re: [vwrap] is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 04 May 2011 17:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=J1X2EOJ3hQoVeaUq2F0Pv004HwKjsdbvoUZ5PdBqkMU=; b=TOqKeZyz+kRg4TB2kyA7WOjrZYU1QQ0051B/IWEl7GaWmD7C6inhwzUSSAMuAw9+Lr Rl9nEmGCWiW3sQN6vLbauQh5kVmUmHF/siwtt34m/G4OgIEz1M9WSyxpvi2/JniTQ1cR NtnMu9egWA630wa1gRO1TxX3cE3LtqfXYFgZ8=
References: <BANLkTi=g9T5q5bVgytpxRxuE=Oc9iG2F9w@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=K8-6oL-JJoPCfz0JjDpaRBpeOyg@mail.gmail.com> <4DC15504.3090503@gmail.com> <BANLkTikay4xhQoZs2L0uRLSXgUMfCE9yfA@mail.gmail.com> <4DC160F0.1030201@gmail.com> <BANLkTikTYpLHM=GAeGAVfufqZ5XT0FSAzw@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=kjBSuMjPcgfXTUvZ3iwmS1bN50Q@mail.gmail.com> <4DC17704.3020201@gmail.com> <BANLkTimpGpNrkE3WUdurduqrVumocDRwfQ@mail.gmail.com> <4DC1824B.6040609@gmail.com>