Re: [vwrap] is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 04 May 2011 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=TFAPrzLnlEBoVFj2LBJmfSz4NX/pBlgCFiuGmghkMqg=; b=jhC3hk6QFFbFIyzG3VeAsxDkj1474uLzA3n0RcHZf08myQQp4cXKvG9Q5NpF+8ioYc y7oTPmkY53YP9nRbYtt9f0ITBHMFxM6LADSPSbds/jBN609MqkL2JB4Rg/9fY/4qk+a+ Y87JwlwpAjqVIM3/la59MmABCM2v/1yWkNEGg=