Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 06 April 2011 00:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=1hlem1NJ+RSTA+veNd6fg0zjODxjs2xUdKf2p11ytcc=; b=wFuBNI0fekMOrOdeVG9iZ2DhU+21xLHhVe66vTYXrSnz8XuMYxsqqI0PIlO2yDj/rM psY/46wB8FUliTUavgJuHl11VSNh4+gi4a4fWs43o84vtkGDdJTIPcsPC47FXEdH9XDX KssNO97qL0Fs2ydgQUXxWpu4jKXTDwdMV7L7A=
References: <20110330011458.GB8908@alinoe.com> <4D931434.2030206@boroon.dasgupta.ch> <4646639E08F58B42836FAC24C94624DD92FDE22F3F@GVW0433EXB.americas.hpqcorp.net> <20110401161332.37ca0f9e@hikaru.localdomain> <AANLkTimcMbrJzXYTvs0cszn+rhH4ygEPvzvLwu94gr-4@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=hL5YTAW9_V7EA3C3fiknU0o_ARA@mail.gmail.com> <20110405152025.26ba8f77@hikaru.localdomain> <4D9B4586.9080004@gmail.com> <BANLkTi=hX1ne=hvFqPh_EwTV_Urryxbp_A@mail.gmail.com> <4D9B73D5.4000809@gmail.com> <BANLkTikO5qY+ZOJuMkBfMRT2Y3HjtPCLYw@mail.gmail.com> <4D9B8ADA.9000106@gmail.com> <BANLkTimgdU6mzu+Vz-yUU_33cm9VrdHR0w@mail.gmail.com> <4D9B937C.1040403@gmail.com> <BANLkTik+V6xfbrx07eQO-zNq9r1v03j6CQ@mail.gmail.com> <4D9B9D4A.7050006@gmail.com> <BANLkTi=zpAKKDzGiiNLG_Q=SDCgrS0t48w@mail.gmail.com> <4D9BB342.7020607@gmail.com>