Re: [vwrap] [wvrap] Simulation consistency

"Patnad Babii" <djshag@hotmail.com> Sat, 02 April 2011 17:47 UTC

From: Patnad Babii <djshag@hotmail.com>
To: dyerbrookme@juno.com, carlo@alinoe.com
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 13:49:30 -0400
Cc: vwrap@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [vwrap] [wvrap] Simulation consistency

Look i have no idea why you make personal attack in this IETF working group list, but you should stop it, if you don’t have anything constructive to say in here, please go rant in some other places, i`m sure there's plenty of places where you can just go about it. Why don’t you just blog about it and don’t use the list. I’m not trying to tell you that you can’t express yourself here, but flaming others really doesn’t have a place in a list like this. Please stop it, every time your posting in here turn out in a flaming war and we really don’t need this.

Thank you