[vwrap] Activity for charter: Proxies, Gateways, BSD, GPL...

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 11 May 2011 20:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bamK+9u/9TrG3FrTHgUNP4J0Jn6tydffKKo6pZoDXWg=; b=cn9XLQLVpMcwwd09c3QBVCEAXHl9RCrxOzejQ2xuerAa98YCPNqgD2GiPfSNjjW2qK bw0l09lpYzLdK+SOv9ELnRknnGYEHp9cIgLjYtYyNnjpOBiE+cBU0zwNiz3IH2VLnfpP Leq7NraIgUFFGsoXHa7WHBYeiP39qQJm2+QUU=