Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

peter host <virtualregions@gmail.com> Sat, 15 January 2011 15:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=n3ip5SB+LGmOLhvQ6kF/Q2wWAwHSISS91QBNGz1e34I=; b=E0hBzFtB4S4JA28cWSRa9fCc+skAPJor+WUQJQvr6vNJj6KCaja7Rtj1YFyvVABigy 2uKUhFq7Ka6e8SrNHNkUX2+aW6stBRMECRm9nYmi4M002+I0DCqC4o1IECJJSMznRIRK SCl+v17Bp8UJpF4/mHUveXCYZb/rdt2gbLcBU=