Re: [vwrap] is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 04 May 2011 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=UwJbekgTuxEusl2/9rs3Ucb5M8NzYhr3mOFMM1dpum4=; b=RiWTkPyDHw++B/VQaF0jJIZta+giPaW6LoHXn3Oecr2ACSoTPmDMSOjvzjqWUGBc3g UODx+YHQGEZR+OYvxUBvvPEb/GFoTuAgSJ5vbZp1cb7ipiRqbPFOXbKXe0RvzVUJBfyX aLGXVZStmgxApbKESrlOkQx1O7YwLe9Rynxnw=