Re: [vwrap] Assets & Avatar space

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Sat, 09 April 2011 20:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=UH3U2k5p6ktfjwrRtZpRKVOccL3VS+Beq2CDwnuGkuA=; b=dYcFkkNcX7hUeRORjiSz3CcGc44oyMqz9yWP6uFKldmnYX3Sngp3mXTKqembSUysNT ubnOq2ABNh+CGKEIdxN/uJ/zhuoBifeGHhK2Kq4mf0KZjujwCPFjrzGGPxroZzyCqGfr 1D6RtoVnf1FFS5hDYRwEBPmhDqda7kpICRqAc=