Re: [vwrap] What abstract type systems already exist?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Tue, 10 May 2011 14:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=7bUl3IOCbREn5J2dkZOf6UpikZ+n/iZMNFAnmQYP7HE=; b=iWkKcFvCWIjRIjpI6a1bAVTopwCb6zUMjt9uj0VoRc0ULvIoLmKMoCasMlTVGI3hS2 0Vje1P1OKmhEqBt/19frqVrxYxQelYOFqflMaawk/KAk2+f0Oeu7Ai2uHVxsbXXCo96H pF+oAxn3pY14mYngQXfN26yJ9CdywvTDjTVhc=