[vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 14 January 2011 17:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=FU2opha2X8IQmsBNDb0SpA0tkvlnbBiPLui1UnG4AHw=; b=btEqVsm6ZWsUlHBUFMxjb0W6FdLtdBVH1jjsOzE58hGgRlBcr2uv9kjKpnJluQ2Doy gMZJSNI7pTmln/j0LwAkFT/CtbcIlGE+oRrAdt67FEk8xOQGUOxVqvC5BsRQcc6O7vOC J//hBqT2DDJEuIRo/dw+XlXlwKMCHiP/lKLwk=