Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Izzy Alanis <izzyalanis@gmail.com> Sat, 26 March 2011 15:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4tbTGP1Z7oFZX2JoPY1OQ1EwcO+Wld3QB16ie838eG8=; b=XnZtwEy03eeBzfUFy+PF5xHzLngR4xtVmHZ+5jM7u5EBaRQntickENQh0AsShG6S3R s0x/K6uMCJjWpne8BhbV99YKTJzAMNpSEICHVFq56UZ25NJEGXmn14EQ3QM3//ISisOS kWHMitgwzZQ4/HyxFeroyUoHox2m2tmKo6Grg=