Re: [vwrap] What does "ADT" mean?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Sun, 08 May 2011 01:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=xtMecgqChtPxtlngThKPVbLNcv8RwIjvaicBR1ZR3KQ=; b=FMgR0jprzNjJVQB6BYgVJn34nclNHBdQqwGdq90ZJi+HYgbCFFfpKDjOKO/kA3Agko +QZIY2LLrVZsutucMf+D6O2STrRgmqKWLxm05gw6pjd2xS9zcCBbcVKbILPYlLMQI1VJ Vqp3galju6YuSfyU7QyOe8ZRr4W6uausfiskM=