Re: [vwrap] What abstract type systems already exist?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Mon, 09 May 2011 23:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6DrLHHyKxY5wzzTorEMQTdqApQ1yA6EJcton0VMqPxs=; b=ISrrapvSB6rXUVfpoo088iTLoEZ2CBNgR75O6Apv3E/iihzBPBCJjKxigMdHw6kDtr guJtIUvfONVK7+X1Ir8rV26eTPDEblsJTIIpRaF3BL2U5Ppvub4vy37HOPXGIeYSYU9g bqTWnNgEXZysV5B2pG/ZjAqVSxdiYeOGb5Cl0=