Re: [vwrap] is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 04 May 2011 15:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=HW221hBL1+GtIGnTpJDoTNzJc4ZYhL9kIh6qDLXwMkU=; b=CBYBPr2oytGvRQj4KU0IeYSzY37S/1Mpaahn2N8bBcWdYOLBX+mwYzf5pm2UOjrf5P qV3ixCDbm6bNJuOQfefGwbqp00z979A57Iv5fMaIS9KZzHoC1PjGb0QCWaTV2vcHQ9CF JxQ2rHkA6EWUFdJmhlle1/DYoX5+z9aFAg6gU=