Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Fri, 14 January 2011 20:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=B+7J8eZLCMe1EJdChFH1WpZMi7mBDYoUKpvBt7po4WY=; b=QN5gkkTiTmQQYz658T54wNRWkx9vMTMYg/3Ewo4WuH7luOsbpFDazYvmvnP0jNuTHn nUcZJj1sLu+my310PT97v9fxFlapuR7PJWzXoYkQHtiGZjmw/SnU2XMdz307aSFOvx0C XK1YMhQIm27pGeqrQvdfpKnAvBAv1HVNEh17c=