Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Tue, 05 April 2011 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=vvdjfkfkk9KWbIYeN00UxFPq/Aw1ZNGdi+mgA8YfuQ8=; b=dXnF+uaPzB0spmKhVl8HD+tTm/NPbDWFYz08cCaP8p0uuS/3GK8Xrm5icszOSsMpvy GV+5LpSI6+ZbtwiX2xOzMz6n/+UPqSFKvWmaOmTrIyLimjGQzturxtU+FMlh/vByiBKB JoQYqKXllq7NMj3BFDolz7dklACjU+MS6g1Bc=